- The Nissan Almera is a medium sized family car built by Nissan from 1995 to 2006. The Almera name was essentially the European export-market name for the Nissan Pulsar / Nissan Sentra / Nissan Bluebird Sylphy.
- a car having a hatchback door
- a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open
- A car with a door across the full width at the back end that opens upward to provide easy access for loading
- A Hatchback is a broad term for a car body style incorporating a shared passenger and cargo volume, with rearmost accessibility via a rear third or fifth door, typically a top-hinged liftgate — and features such as fold-down rear seats to enable flexibility within the shared passenger/cargo
This is a silver Nissan Almera Hatchback.
Nissan Almera N15 Hatchback 1 / 7 (beim Hesseneck / Odenwald)